THORSwap is a multi-chain DEX aggregator built on THORChain's cross-chain liquidity protocol and the #1 interface for all THORChain services such as Savers, liquidity providing, THORNames, Synthetic Assets & THORSafe multisig wallets. In our belief that the future is multi-chain, THORSwap developed a secure solution to remove technical barriers for trading any assets accross chains, without relying on wrapped assets or bridges.
- Native cross-chain swaps from/to 5000+ assets (in-wallet swaps, multi-chain DEX)
- Earn sustainable yield on native assets such as Bitcoin (based on trading fees)
- Provide liquidity to native assets symmetrically/assymetrically
- Use the same THORName across multiple chains
A glimpse into the future
- Purchase NFTs with Bitcoin or any other assets
- On-ramp from a stable coin to any asset
- Open a staking position on an EVM chain from a non-EVM chain
- THORFi will allow cross-chain lending
THORChain's design is not capital-efficient for supporting a plethora of long-tail assets. THORSwap develops and operates a leading cross-chain DEX, leveraging THORChain to connect native assets like Bitcoin to the rest of DeFi in a single swap. THORChain's code base is fairly complex, objectively large and still iterating at a fast pace. On top of that, it integrates with multiple chains that are radically different from one another, making any integration a serious endeavour. THORSwap strives to build a developer-friendly layer that also extends past THORChain's core features.
Meet THORSwap Aggregator, a single-signature experience allowing trades from/to 5000+ assets.
By sourcing multiple liquidity procotols, we ensure users get the best possible rate, accounting for slippage and chain gas fees. The pathfinder resolves the most efficient paths for asset swaps, able to split between different protocols and even different market depths in the shortest possible time.
Contact us on Discord for more information. Fee structure to be published soon.
Or fill the form here
Architecture & Components
The following list of components is centered around the architecture of THORSwap Aggregator, excluding external dependencies from the THORChain ecosystem.
- Pathfinder API
- Token List Service
- Transaction Tracker
- Partner dashboard
- Ethereum Aggregator Contracts
- Avalanche Aggregator Contracts
- thorswap-sdk: streamlines integration of services and interaction with smart contracts.
Chains & Providers
Thorchain: ATOM, AVAX, BCH, BNB, BTC, ETH, DOGE, LTC, RUNE and some ERC20 tokens
Ethereum: 0x, 1inch, KyberNetwork, SushiSwap, UniswapV2, UniswapV3 Avalanche: KyberNetwork, Pangolin, TraderJoe
- Short-tail Asset: coin usually at the core of a blockchain (e.g. BTC, ETH, DOGE)
- Long-tail Asset: tokens living on a coin's blockchain (e.g. ERC20 tokens like Uniswap token, BEP2 token on Binance Chain)
- SwapIn: perform a swap from an asset not supported by THORChain, to an asset supported by THORChain
- SwapOut: opposite direction.
Interested in getting access to our SwapKit? Have questions for developers? Want more details about fee sharing?
Fill out this form or join our integration partner Discord Server.
In order to quickly understand how to make an exchange using the protocol, we suggest you take a quick course: Quick start